Halloween Jack-o-lantern craft and Differentiated Writing Activity!
Pre-k, Kindergarten, First grade and Special Education differentiated writing and craft!
Make a project and writing about it with differentiated activities! Printable templates for the craft project. Printable writing topic ideas and handwriting paper.
orange and green construction paper (trim width to fit in printer).
printable to write about the project.
Types of Differentiated Words and Sentences: (These files are very similar to differentiated types of sentences available in The Fine Motor Store in many different themes and activities!)
1. Trace the outline trace word.
2. Trace and copy the word “jack-o-lantern” in the box below.
3. Outline trace and copy sentences (no handwriting lines)
4. Circle and Write – compose by circling the picture words to “compose” a sentence. Then copy onto handwriting paper (included).
5. Cut and Write – Cut the word/picture cards, put in order, and copy onto handwriting paper.
6. Silly sentence circle and write a silly sentence.
7. Building block sentences – shows how to write in the handwriting lines.
8. Advanced word bank with pictures – compose sentences about the jack-o-lantern.
⭐ #Sale Sentence Building with Pictures Fall Themed
⭐ #sale Differentiated Writing Sentence Practice FALL
⭐ Bats Fine Motor and Writing Activities (Special Education Occupational Therapy)
⭐ Fine Motor Halloween Themed COUNTING labs for Centers
⭐ Fine Motor Halloween Themed Pokey Dot Push Pin Activities
⭐ Fine Motor Scissors Skills HALLOWEEN Activities for Preschool – Kindergarten
⭐ Monster Tongs or Tweezers Fine Motor Centers
⭐ Occupational Therapy MONSTER Themed Curriculum for Parents Therapists Teachers
⭐ SCISSORS SKILLS Monster Themed!
⭐ Scissors Skills: Monster Themed Dotted Cutting Activities
⭐ Story Writing MONSTERS
⭐ Pumpkin Themed Fine Motor Labs